Thursday 13 March 2014

Progress review

I think I have done very well for Unit 6. The gamer profile and coming up with the focus group


I use the brief most of the time but I could use it a lot more.
I don't do my research as thorough as I could probably do, I usually just type something into Google and click on the first link.
I always submit my work on time to the deadline, same with the improvements.
I think I'm good at writing lengthy paragraphs that don't just waffle on for ages they usually always have meaning.
I do read my feedback and follow it all.
I think I worked very well with others even if some others didn't pull their weight. I made sure to try and get them to do things without being annoying.
I have come up with a solid opinion on the video game world.
I spend not that much time on work outside of the lesson I could do more.
I need to work on talking to other people in my group and try to input some of my opinions from time to time.


Out of this course I plan to get a D*D*D* and I plan on going to University to do a Media degree. I want to do something in the media industry that focuses around camera work and video editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment