Tuesday 23 September 2014

Personal statement

To me Media means being able to shape the real world how I want to. It means being able to change any scene into something extraordinary. The reason that I want to study Media is because it allows me to have a creative outlet. It helps all of these thoughts that I have in my head be shown on screen in a creative way. Media is the art of story telling. Doing Media in higher education would enhance my skills by so much  making my work so much better.

The thing that interests me most in Media is editing. Whether it be SFX or just video editing. It's amazing how much you can change someone's view on something just by manipulating the video through even the simplest of edits. You can change a certain shot so much that it doesn't even look like the original anymore. The SFX side of it really interests me because you can create things that aren't even there to begin with. You can lose all sense of reality and go crazy with your imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment