Tuesday 14 January 2014

Dan music video analysis

The music video I will be analysing is 'The  Remembrants - I'll be there for you'

The purpose of this music video is mainly to promote the TV show friends. I know this because the whole cast of the friends show is there. Though it could also be to promote the band. I think this because if the friends cast are already quite well known then they could draw attention from friends fans and make The Band known. 

The song 'I'll be there for you' is the opening song to the show. Many people have heard it but not a lot of people know that it was that band who sung it. So by putting the friends cast in it, it would help promote the band and help people clock on to the fact that it was them who sung it for that show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment