Friday 4 April 2014

Voice over link - Unit 30 Assignment A2/A3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhB-V_eK7-4&feature=youtu.be




What we tried to accomplish: During our time producing the advert we aimed to inform people of 4G and make it sound interesting which would persuade  customers to buy the product. We also aimed to make our advert entertaining to keep the viewers watching. 

Use feedback from others to identify specific strengths/weaknesses: In our focus group when asked "What do you think of the advert" 3 people said that they thought it was creative. This is good because when making an advert you'd want it to be something people haven't seen before. When asked "what do you think of the sound" someone said the voiceover (mise-en-scene) could of been a bit better. 

Compare your advert to similar existing adverts to identify strengths and weaknesses: Comparing it to the RIAS advert, theirs is quite quick and straight to the point. Ours could of been a bit shorter. (REST OF THIS QUESTION IS TALKED ABOUT AT END OF VOICEOVER) 

Evaluation of my role: 

My role was the Director. I think that I handled this role very well. For example, choosing what props we should use, I made realistic choices for our budget and they fitted well into the advert. When organising people I made sure not to be the boss I got everyones opinions on what they thought looked good and if they had any ideas to let me know. Other people in my group (Jess Pitman) said that she thought I was a very well organised Director and I didn't just take charge, though if there were times when we were messing about I got us all to focus and do the
work. 
`



No comments:

Post a Comment